New Hand Testing
Photobucket

新手之手

註冊: 2008-05-22

上載我的肖像
題目Re: 齊齊準備影 BB ! any idea??     Post time: 5 月 25 日

Marks hing,

想請教你......
你用50.2 影囝囝嘅時候, 通常會用咩對焦模式嘅呢?? 因為我用支S 50.4 影囝囝發覺要用"重點自動對焦"對住隻眼先可以完全合焦, 但用其他對焦模式就好似唔得......, 唔知咩問題?!

咁下下要個仔企定定......, 想好似你咁, 影到啲活動嘅相......
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

Marksman01

註冊: 2008-11-24

上載我的肖像

For static shot:
I always use center point and then recompose in low light. In bright or good contrast condition, the outer AF point will work without problem. When need to use center point and if I have to put the subject to the side of the picture, I will step back a little bit after the focus lock on the center point and recompose (before shutter release), this will pull back the focus panel to the subject, of cos you need practice and this may not the best solution but I can get >80% keeper by doing this in low light.

For moving/ action child:
Use AI servo and all 9 points if for whole body shots, always try to keep the focus panel parallel to the head and body so you will get more chance for the head in focus. Keep pressing the AF-ON button on the back of the camera body so the AF ignitionwill not be interfered by the shutter release.
If tracking in head or head and shoulder shot (near MFD), use AI servo and single point AF, keep pressing the AF-ON button and keep aiming at the eye, there wil have a time lag on the focus movement, so you still need your eyes to watch if it is in focus or not, once you see it is in focus, fire immediately.
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

新手之手

註冊: 2008-05-22

上載我的肖像

Marks hing,

認真詳細, 感激~~感激~~~~
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

Marksman01

上載我的肖像

you welcome!
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

raycheng00

註冊: 2005-04-21

上載我的肖像

Marks CHING

"For static shot:
I always use center point and then recompose in low light. In bright or good contrast condition, the outer AF point will work without problem. When need to use center point and if I have to put the subject to the side of the picture, I will step back a little bit after the focus lock on the center point and recompose (before shutter release), this will pull back the focus panel to the subject, of cos you need practice and this may not the best solution but I can get >80% keeper by doing this in low light."

Don't quite understand, What's mean by "Recompose"??? Many Thanks
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

Marksman01

上載我的肖像

recompose - 重組構圖
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

raycheng00

註冊: 2005-04-21

上載我的肖像
題目Re: 齊齊準備影 BB ! any idea??     Post time: 5 月 26 日

Thanks a lot!!!
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

jaegerlecoultre

註冊: 2009-12-28

上載我的肖像
題目Re: 齊齊準備影 BB ! any idea??     Post time: 6 月 21 日

long time no see all ching.

hi marksman ching, i saw ur photos taken in laichikok park, i also go there quite often! maybe i'll say hi to u if i see u there some day (so easy to remember ur son's face, the popular model on this site! :D )
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

Marksman01

上載我的肖像
題目Re: 齊齊準備影 BB ! any idea??     Post time: 6 月 21 日

You welcome jaegerlecoultre C Hing. Long time no talk, remember to say Hi to us when you recognise us ^_^
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

s82011190

註冊: 2007-12-25

上載我的肖像
題目Re: 齊齊準備影 BB ! any idea??     Post time: 6 月 22 日

" I will step back a little bit after the focus lock on the center point" -- 唔明?
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

Marksman01

上載我的肖像

s82011190 C Hing, I meant to pull back the focus plane since the focus will only go further (become back focus) when you using center point AF and recompose.
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

denchow

註冊: 2009-11-20

上載我的肖像

酒樓試用 custom WB

Photobucket
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

Marksman01

上載我的肖像

Color is good.

Sometimes it is difficult to set the white balance when shooting indoor (or in DPP) there are always have different light sources at the same time that project to the people face.
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

s82011190

註冊: 2007-12-25

上載我的肖像

更加唔明,不如講吓我個方法,不知是否正確。我用中央一點對焦(AF),先對眼睛,按半下對焦,hold住,再按一下*以鎖定暴光(不用hold住),然後構圖,再按全下影相。請各高手俾d意見!
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

頁數: « 1... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ...19 »共 270 回應

討論區列表  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password: