whispermakers

註冊: 2003-01-21

上載我的肖像
題目Re: 「Nikon 1(ワン)」から、2機種「Nikon 1 J1」「Nikon 1 V1」を発売     Post time: 9 月 22 日

這二部機有什麼不好?

========================================
師伯, 呢兩部機冇野唔好, 但問題亦都睇到呢兩部機有咩野好.
作為一件商品, 我諗咁樣都已經好頭痕.

據n記自己講(http://chsvimg.nikon.com/lineup/acil/pdf/Nikon1_Lineup.pdf) , af system係Hybrid autofocus (phase detection /contrast detect AF ).
講就講到好利害, 得唔得就真係要試過先知~~~
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

whispermakers

上載我的肖像

sorry c伯, 係"睇唔到呢兩部機有咩野好" 先真^0^
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

kingkonghk

註冊: 2003-01-27

上載我的肖像

細sensor唔係一味得缺點

大光圈可以有大景深都可以係優點, 大機好難做到
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

kit0901m

註冊: 2009-03-30

上載我的肖像

whispermakers

白平衡對焦曝光準確性

以無反來說那個牌子型號值得推薦?
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

twbchang

註冊: 2002-12-03

上載我的肖像
題目Re: 「Nikon 1(ワン)」から、2機種「Nikon 1 J1」「Nikon 1 V1」を発売     Post time: 9 月 23 日

> 大光圈可以有大景深都可以係優點, 大機好難做到...

Yes, 2千多元ge傻瓜機都做到, 光圈仲大過 f/3.5 添, 一樣有高清拍攝, 咁點解要比5千蚊呢?
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

landmark

註冊: 2010-09-15

上載我的肖像

睇黎老牌大廠都係過唔到自己心理個關,唔肯出新產品同自己入門無反鬥,結嚴果出埋d咁既換機dc仔,真係包袂太大唔敢創新。

睇黎最後,高端無反客會比nex7搶晒,dc升級客會比m43搶晒。
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

whispermakers

上載我的肖像

whispermakers

白平衡對焦曝光準確性

以無反來說那個牌子型號值得推薦?

==========================================
C伯, 無反我唔係咁有研究, 只係試過朋友部gf1同玩過下sony部nex-5n.
gf1當時覺得一般(但依家gf3 la, 我諗點都有進步卦?!), 而部nex-5n就感覺良好. 用番部機既mon睇相, d相真係唔錯. 個人覺得作為一部後備機已經好好.
聽好多人講o記部最新既冇反對焦最快, 我諗真係要搵日去試下佢.
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

andygoody

註冊: 2003-10-04

上載我的肖像

As a fans of Nikon, I was disappointed by these two mirrorless cameras. First of all, the photo quality of the 2.7X sensor will definite inferior than the NX of Sony and 4/3 system of Lumix/Olympus. The advantage of using smaller sensors is the smaller size of the camera, but these two cameras are of the size similar to that of GF1, then why should I spend the same money to buy a camera of same size but of inferior photo quality. Some Ching said Nikon may use this to occupy the lady market (but what Nikon had made for these two camers to attract the ladies to choose them?
V1 without built-in flash and only can use specially made flash. J1 with built-in flash but could not use external flash, what a bad design.
I have been waiting for a long time for Nikon to release a mirrorless camera as my second camera. I imagine that I could bring my two cameras out for outing and the two cameras could share the same Nikor lenses. But this time, I was disappointed and I rather to shift to Sony and wait for the Nex 7 as my second camera. Through adoptor, the Nex could also use my Nikkor lenses.
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

johnxlee

註冊: 2009-03-24

上載我的肖像

I actually see the same way that Nikon sees - it's a new market and Nikon is nurturing it, expecting it will develop decent lenses later on. The rationale is very simple indeed: smaller size sensor that Nikon is using and developing now will allow more room to make more compatct lenses in the future, thus the body will be more portable than 4/3 and APS cameras, eventually, while it can still provide decent IQ. The 4/3 and APS will have their edge now, but in the long run when the this market is more matured, Nikon will win for sure. Think it alternatively - who will like to carry around the NEXes with bulky lenses to take daily pictures? For those who are really serious about photographying, they will choose DSLRs instead of anything else. For those who are not, or just for fun, IQ is not a bit deal at all - all they want is the convenience, portability and a fancy symbol that portrays and differentiate them as "professionals" from those who are using compacts. This is the market targeted by Nikon mirrorless series which have very competative edge to win the near future, among 4/3 and APS mirrorlesses, once their lenses are catching up (I believe Nikno will make even tinier lens than Lumix G X 14-42, as you can see the mock-ups displayed at the NY announcement). A fact is, we cannot ignore for sure, that neither can P/O or S make their lenses smaller, nor can C make the same smaller lenses as Nikon if C uses bigger sensors for its mirrorless cameras in the future - it's all fixed by the physical law of the lenses, not by the camera bodies. It's in this sense that Nikon uses the smaller sensors for its A-CILs and will win this market eventually (for P-Q, the 1/2.33 sensor is just TOO small to be appreciated).

Actually I was already impressed by the IQ the two new babies offer (check out the sample pictures yourself). It's very acceptable and very decent, without any doubts, compared with that from 1/2.33 sensors (Of course, you will not compare them with those obtained through 4/3 or APS sensors). Now I will try to grab J1 with pancake lens for daily snapshots, and all my Nikon lenses will have new use for shooting birds/animals/sports in the future :) LOL.
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

johnxlee

註冊: 2009-03-24

上載我的肖像

I should have added a bit more as following:

In term of portability, we have to look at both camera body AND lens, in stead of just one of them. With this aspect, who has the most potential in the market while IQ is basically satified? I see none of P, O, S, P, but Nikon. And C will have to follow the path Nikon developed if C intends to win this new market (portability and amateurism). Nikon is very promising, IMHO.
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

kingkonghk

註冊: 2003-01-27

上載我的肖像

O岩O岩去DPREVIEW.COM下載左N1 RAW FILE, 用軟件修改少少, 都唔係想像中咁屎

********CLICK LINK放大原圖*************
#1 ISO100

#2 ISO100

#3 ISO140

#4 ISO3200

#5 ISO3200