5 月 17 日 (星期五) | 會員登記|會員中心
Canon 單反討論區
頁數: 1共 14 回應
上個主題 :: 下個主題  
作者 訊息

Hgdgdgg

註冊: 2009-10-30

上載我的肖像
題目Only can speak positive to Canon products in this forum     Post time: 4 月 28 日

If c-hing say anything not good to Canon, someone must benchmark you as Nikon 打手

ACanonGuy

註冊: 2009-12-21

上載我的肖像
題目Re: Only can speak positive to Canon products in this forum     Post time: 4 月 29 日

But if it is all you say, you may want to say it in the Nikon forum and certainly will be more welcome there.
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

Hgdgdgg

上載我的肖像
題目Re: Only can speak positive to Canon products in this forum     Post time: 4 月 29 日

To be fair, each product must have Pro and Con. To recommend or alert users should be freely discussed. Otherwise, no need to discuss here and just view and fully trust Canon's commercial is ok.
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

nwt15

註冊: 2005-05-09

上載我的肖像

大大, 如果你去N 記嗰邊出post 講N 記D 嘢唔好, 一樣會有人話你係C 記打手... fans 嘛, 係咁o架喇...
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

onjo3

註冊: 2007-12-09

上載我的肖像

復仇者聯盟
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

Hgdgdgg

上載我的肖像

nwt15, good, I totally agree with you.
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

Douglaschow

註冊: 2006-03-17

上載我的肖像

Pro and Con.

咁你係 Pro or Con?
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

Hgdgdgg

上載我的肖像

A user with Canon products only.
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

|N|

註冊: 2010-02-04

上載我的肖像
題目Re: Only can speak positive to Canon products in this forum     Post time: 5 月 4 日

i dont see the need for brand bias... i m not... i have products from both worlds... and i love them all
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

zoemui

註冊: 2008-05-25

上載我的肖像
題目Re: Only can speak positive to Canon products in this forum     Post time: 5 月 4 日

講真器材邊有pros and cons!!!
只有適用唔適用...
比較更加冇意思, 極其量只係好同唔夠好...

打唔打手有乜所謂, 除非睇嘅冇腦...
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

iso100000000

註冊: 2010-01-25

上載我的肖像

你究竟知唔知有主場呢樣嘢架?

等如你老豆取咗你老母,你就話點解唔取隔離嗰個陳師奶,喺你老豆面前猛彈你娘親呢樣嗰樣,又讚陳師奶解像度高,抵食夾大件,作為老豆,一定話你呢條正PK仔,係唔係收咗陳師奶錢,係屋企攪攪震!
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

heilor

註冊: 2006-12-14

上載我的肖像
題目Re: Only can speak positive to Canon products in this forum     Post time: 5 月 5 日

你究竟知唔知有紅衛兵呢樣嘢架
埋度就是canon 紅衛兵dcfever支部來的 XD
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

Hgdgdgg

上載我的肖像
題目Re: Only can speak positive to Canon products in this forum     Post time: 5 月 5 日

Gentlemen, Canon will share their profit with you ?
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

altai

註冊: 2010-07-05

上載我的肖像

呢度係佳能用戶多嘛,既然都上咗船,冇人想縮嚟縮去,又上又落卦,積極態度係點樣解決或者避開短處,而唔係只識批評。能用佳能拍出好片的人好多,說明每個問題都有解決之道,係你願唔願意提高啫,論壇本來目的就係咁嘛。
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

MCCU

註冊: 2009-12-23

上載我的肖像

這里是CANON 主埸, 最重要支持有POINT.
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

頁數: 1共 14 回應

討論區列表  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password: