作者 訊息

winnwong

註冊: 2008-07-22

上載我的肖像
題目Re: 東非旅遊、攝影心得分享     Post time: 9 月 7 日

唔信邪, 試多次

既然隻牛己經露面, 就索性班佢啲同鄉出來

Day 1 and 2

在進入THE ARK LODGE的SHUTTLE BUS 車程中, 已經開始見到動物了, 喺呢個時間亦見到第一種BIG 5 ANIMAL, 水牛(隔著車的玻璃影)

幼牛
Photobucket

笑牛牌芝士??
Photobucket

Photobucket

第二天早上離開時, 在看台又見到一些水牛

見到水牛身上有隻雀, 叫RED –BILLED OXPECKERS, 專吃動物身上的昆蟲作食物, 我見佢嬲過羚羊,犀牛…等

Photobucket

俊男出浴
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

“施肥” 水牛
Photobucket

而在第一晚裏, 剛食完飯冇耐, 就看到一群象來water hole飲水, 當時要用到iso3200(用f2.8鏡), 2838 要用到iso6400
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

小象在玩
Photobucket

winnwong

上載我的肖像

啍...原來我舊的account overflow, 現開了新的account就冇問題了, 多謝各ching的建議
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

pky

註冊: 2007-11-23

上載我的肖像

winnwong:

If you can only bring 3 lens, what would you bring for such a safari trip?
Do you think a M4/3 with a tele be a good backup?

This is the kind of trip I have been dreaming of. I guess it will be a few more years before I can make such trip after my kid is getting older (or should I just leave the kid and wife at home B-)?)
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

ringomov

註冊: 2004-11-03

上載我的肖像

winnwong:

想問如果比你再去多一次你會帶D乜野器最適合?
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

winnwong

上載我的肖像

如果比我再去, 我會揀一枝STANDARD LENS, 如2470 或 1755, 然後兩枝小黑, 一枝加203E. 但仍然解決唔到換BODY的問題, 因為帶3個BODY, 太嚇人了. 所以取捨下, STANDARD 焦距果段, 我會用M4/3代替, 但仍會帶枝好的STANDARD LENS, 可影酒店, 或在一啲LOOK OUT 可用.

例如, 我去紅鶴湖, 我要影PANARAMA, 所以我當天只帶了1755同2838, 而且我預計可較近距離見到主體, 所以也放心這個安排

幾年後的科技, M4/3定必會更加ADVANCED, 做TELE BACKUP應該冇大問題, 隨團有位UNCLE, 用EP3 + PAN記7038. 我只略略見過啲相, 不太差, 但對焦真係快過晒以前的PEN MODEL.

至於是否獨自去玩, 都係開吓家庭會議吓啦, 每個FAMILY都有唔同的GROUND RULES...
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

winnwong

上載我的肖像

ringo兄;啲水牛樣又真係幾好笑. 有啲仲慌失失咁的
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

ringomov

註冊: 2004-11-03

上載我的肖像

你記住留返些你應為靚既raw file在LR 做輯黑白相信更值得留念。
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

winnwong

上載我的肖像

有啊, 我啲raw會存在 3.5吋的buffalo內
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

whispermakers

註冊: 2003-01-21

上載我的肖像
題目Re: 東非旅遊、攝影心得分享     Post time: 9 月 8 日

有啊, 我啲raw會存在 3.5吋的buffalo內
====================================
係咪行raid ga?
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

winnwong

上載我的肖像

只係最簡單果種
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

Douglaschow

註冊: 2006-03-17

上載我的肖像

"有啊, 我啲raw會存在 3.5吋的buffalo內 "

Winn, 最好燒多個DVD 收埋.安全d!
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

cbsphoto

註冊: 2011-05-15

上載我的肖像

I come across a article on "Wildlife photography in East Africa" today in dpreview.com.

http://www.dpreview.com/articles/2522817683/wildlife-photography-in-east-africa

"Nature and wildlife photography is a fascinating genre, but to achieve success in this field you need not only sound photographic skills, but also a sense of adventure, a good nose for a chase and, in more remote places, a well-developed survival instinct.

In the course of my career, East Africa has become my main area of interest. I feel at home in the bush and out there in the savannah, surrounded by enormous herds of grazing animals and their predators, the big cats. Nowadays, I am sensitized enough to properly judge the risks and dangers involved in working in the area. This is particularly important to me as a professional, because my way of working is very different to that of a tourist on safari. It is simply not possible for me to spend days and weeks at a time in the safety of a vehicle or holed up in a cosy lodge.

East Africa offers similar shooting conditions all year round - 12 hours of daylight and 12 hours of night. The actual time of the sunrise varies by only 15 minutes either side of 6:30am in the course of the entire year, and predator activity is at its most intense before and just after sunrise. After 9am, when the sun is high in the sky and it starts to get really hot, the light is no longer at its best for taking photos. Nevertheless, this is the time at which we can start to track daytime hunters such as cheetahs and leopards. Lions, with their acute night vision, only hunt in the daytime if they are extremely hungry or if their prey presents itself on a platter. Otherwise, they would expend too much energy hunting in the heat of the day.

Relaxing is the only sensible thing for a photographer to do around lunchtime, as it is impossible to capture sharp images at a range of more than about 50 meters in the flickering midday haze. Once things start to cool down a little, a typical afternoon shoot mirrors the morning program, working toward sunset.

Unless the animals themselves approach your parked vehicle, it is forbidden to photograph wildlife from closer than 25 meters without a special off-road or pro photographer license. If you don't have permission, fines can be as much as several hundred dollars per person in your group, and even extend to exclusion from the area, which can mean the end of the safari for everyone involved.

If you want to capture your subject at a reasonable magnification from a distance using an APS-C camera, you will need at least a 300mm lens and, ideally, a 1.4x teleconverter in reserve. I recommend you use at least a 400mm (or even a 500mm) lens if you are shooting with a full-frame camera. I used to take about 80 percent of my photos using a DX-format Nikon D2x with a 200-400mm Nikkor, but nowadays I use my full frame Canon EOS-1 Ds III and the 800mm lens for about half of my work. I sometimes use the 800mm with an EOS 7D too, giving me a 1300mm (equivalent) monster of a lens. I also use a full-frame Nikon D3 with a 200-400mm zoom to shoot about 25 percent of my photos.

As you might have guessed from that list of equipment, wildlife photography is, unfortunately, one of the most expensive genres there is, and the combination of expensive gear and high travel costs are enough to put off even the most determined photographer.

When I was starting out and could only afford one long trip or two shorter trips per year, I had to carefully consider which lenses I could really use all year round. And remember - for the price of a prosumer telephoto and a teleconverter that spend eleven months of the year in a cupboard, you can easily rent a pro-grade super-telephoto for your major trips. If in doubt, rent. Don't risk an expensive purchase until you're confident that the equipment will prove indispensible.

Uwe Skrzypczak is a wildlife photographer based in Germany. You can see more of his work on his website www.serengeti-wildlife.com and read his blog at http://www.uweskrzypczak.blogspot.com. He is also the author of several books about wildlife and wildlife photography.
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

winnwong

上載我的肖像

Very good reference ah, but i"ll rather stick w a dx body at this stage. 584, 684 is way beyond my affordibility. Neither do I trust the rental service.
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

winnwong

上載我的肖像
題目Re: 東非旅遊、攝影心得分享     Post time: 9 月 9 日

DAY 3 – LAKE NAKURA NATIONAL PARK (必去之點)

重頭戲仍睇pelican 同 紅鶴

先在lookout看到山下的群雀

Photobucket

Photobucket

後較近地看到唐鵝 (pelican)

動作一致的, 好掂

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

再近啲

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

whispermakers

註冊: 2003-01-21

上載我的肖像
題目Re: 東非旅遊、攝影心得分享     Post time: 9 月 9 日

d相係咪crop過?

besides, 你最好買多隻nas又或者外置hd係可以行到raid既(裝到兩隻hd, 行到raid 0/1既就ok ga la, 連兩隻1.5tb既hd大約$3000左右, 如果用1tb既應該唔駛$3000添), 到時就算一隻死左都仲有另一隻.
燒dvd唔係唔好, 但一隻得4gb, 真係燒到手軟.
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

頁數: « 1... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...20 »共 286 回應

討論區列表  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password: