鏡頭有冇怪聲。
在揾d 有字體嘅地方影影。睇下對焦點有冇
走焦情況。
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

pierokwong

註冊: 2003-09-24

上載我的肖像
題目Re: 買2手鏡一問     Post time: 11 月 3 日

One more little note about checking for dust. You will be surprised to see dust if check by a 電筒仔 even in a brand new professional lens. It is normal to see dust inside a lens, just to make sure it's a normal amount of tiny dust but not sand getting into the lens =p

I would suggestion look for any sign of 發霉.

Other suggestion by Freemilk bro is very helpful.

btw, if the 2nd hand lens is not at least 25% cheaper than the new lens, I would suggest to go for the brand new one especially for the professional lens. Factory warranty is a peace of mind for beginner.

Don't risk for 2nd hand unless you are absolutely sure about what you are buying into. There are lots of cases of bad experience on the forum.

Cheers,
Piero
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

FreeMiLk

註冊: 2010-02-06

上載我的肖像

Don't risk for 2nd hand unless you are absolutely sure about what you are buying into
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
agreed,
有時check幾細心都好。
有暗病就喺有暗病。。。好難防
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

kenny1412

註冊: 2010-09-15

上載我的肖像

唔該晒你地^^
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

AlvinMak

註冊: 2010-10-03

上載我的肖像

btw, if the 2nd hand lens is not at least 25% cheaper than the new lens, I would suggest to go for the brand new one especially for the professional lens. Factory warranty is a peace of mind for beginner.

Don't risk for 2nd hand unless you are absolutely sure about what you are buying into. There are lots of cases of bad experience on the forum.

=====================================================

I do not agree. Bad experience exists but it should be a small number. Great majority of cases are ok, with happy seller and happy buyer. Otherwise, the second hand market will not exist. We should encourage more second hand trading and not discourage it.
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

pierokwong

上載我的肖像

AlvinMak bro, I don't mean to discourage. On the other hand I am encouraging the open poster to STUDY MORE and "absolutely sure what he is buying into" before he buy.

I am not saying 2nd hand is bad, but the new buyer has to be sure what to look for. As no "2nd hand guarantee" is as good as factory warranty.

If the difference is not big, why not go for original factory warranty? right?

If the 20% discount means giving up factory warranty. Then the new buy should think again for what he need la. I rather go for a brand new one for the warranty as I usually can have around 10 to 15% off the retail price. But that's my personal choice again.

It is a free market, there are good and bad 2nd hand lens and bodies out there. As a potential 2nd hand product buyer, a very detailed study plan is a MUST before jumping into that market. The more study gone through, the bigger the chance of finding some good stuff and vice versa.

Piero
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

FreeMiLk

上載我的肖像

有d high end 嘅鏡,
例如 28-70, 小黑5, 17-35 f2.8.
當年新嘅價錢對比宜家嘅二手價都喺差 15-25% 左右。
一年嘅通脹都 4-7%。。。講真。。買原廠新鏡真喺算唔會點虧。。
但是如果買副廠就唔建議。。
好似最近死馬嗰支 70-200. 睇完review 都好心動。。。但是要我去
買支新嘅副廠鏡。。。用1-2 年後想試下其他野,放一放起碼唔見 2-3k...
其實支鏡真喺有小黑6最少8成功力,而且價格都喺一萬。。。
但是望長遠d就即時打消念頭。。
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

brianchui

註冊: 2008-01-08

上載我的肖像
題目Re: 買2手鏡一問     Post time: 11 月 4 日

我同意樓上Ching 既意見..原廠係有保值...
因為我買左支sigma 24-70 HSM..之後6個月賣左已經唔見千幾..
我依家只會買原廠野多...
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

FreeMiLk

上載我的肖像

其實如果等得嘅話,二手副廠都有唔少好選擇。。。
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

pierokwong

上載我的肖像

Absolutely agree with FreeMilk bro about:
有d high end 嘅鏡,
例如 28-70, 小黑5, 17-35 f2.8.
當年新嘅價錢對比宜家嘅二手價都喺差 15-25% 左右。

Think about as a new lens user, use the 小黑5 for 3 years and sell it off ... spread out the depreciate for 3 years, it's about $1000 for each year of use for this top of the range lens. This also comes with the benefit of the original factory warranty and there is always no issue might occur or worrying about anything goes wrong with previous owner.

That's why a new pro Nikkor lens is always worth for the investment.

On the other hand:
二手副廠都有唔少好選擇. If you know how to choose a good 2nd hand lens, 副廠 is a bargain =D But not for a new one if you are planning to upgrade in some stage later.

Piero
觀看用戶檔案 回覆 Back to top

頁數: 1共 10 回應

討論區列表  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password: