The fully featured model has all the gadgets for your daily needs.
A pretty rugged and handsome look
Spacious for a sub-compact SUV
Packed with tons of Safety Features
Apple Car play
Decent power for any kinds of road condition
Rock solid Boxer Engine with the so called symmetrical AWD system which gives the XV a very good high speed handling characteristics
Excellent off road capability and able to climb the steep incline at Mount Davis
Good package for $270,000
- The interior may look appear trendy at first but you may very soon realize that they were cheap plastic parts.
- The exterior looks a bit predated
- Unlike its European counterparts, the adaptive cruise control does not self-steer which is a bit disappointing.
- Touchscreen on the central console is not sensitive
- Stability dramatically decreases at speed exceeding 140km/h.
- Fuel guzzler 10L/100 km
- Not a big fan of CVT transmission (Rubber band effect or latency in power output)
A pretty Good package for this price if you like the boxer engine and the symmetrical AWD system. Unlike Honda or Toyota, the car feels pretty solid and the steering is pretty accurate. The cvt is a huge let down. Otherwise, a fun little car to drive