1. Excellent resolution:
2. Good dynamic range.
3. Good ISO.
4. IBIS works very good. Seems to be better than Sony A7 RIII!
5. Lot of customizable buttons/dials.
6. Very good AF.
1. Big and heavy, when compared to Sony FF.
2. Not easy to carry around for long time.
3. Terrible vertical grip.
4. Ergonomics can be better: size of buttons can be bigger given its overall size!
My first MF!
Its IQ and resolution are shockingly brilliant! Can show car plate clearly when shot from 22nd floor with 64mm (51mm equivalent FF)!
More importantly, it is now possible to travel around with it and shoot it hand hold.
GFX100 has a pretty good AF system for daily use with a truly functioning EyeAF.